Sales, Pre-Sales, Technical vendor certifications, vendor-neutral certifications, Prometric and partner certifications.
Gathering IT industry certifications is my passion. I strongly believe preparing for any IT certification gives a formal way of learning things, right from the words and language of the vendor. Implementing any products after such certifications ensure you do minimal errors during the installation, and you follow best practices and therefore a successful implementation and a satisfied customer. Prima facie it may look like a long list. But in reality, these certifications were acquired over a long period since 1995, when I got my first certification – Certified Netware Engineer (CNE) from Novell Inc.
Got to know lot about the world during my project or training delivery trips to about 15 countries. One thing I must say, regardless of which country I visited, I found people are sweet!
Every professional needs an inspiration to grow, develop, improve, enhance and shine in his or her career. I was very lucky in my life, particularly during my formative years, to get to meet and work with some of the greatest professionals in the industry. They continue to inspire me every day. Please don't forget to go through the LinkedIN profiles of my mentors.
- Mr. C.V. Prakash, Head of Transformation, Wipro Technologies, India
- Mr. K.V. Krishnamurthy, Head - Corporate IT, Mahindra & Mahindra, India
- Mr. Ramesh Mahalingam, Managing Director, Ideal Management Consultants, UAE
- Mr. N.K. Mehta, Founder & CEO, Secure Network Solutions, India
- Mr. Vasant Kumar, Founder & CEO, ScripLogix, USA
Sharing my thoughts on various subjects: